Welcome to Peru Primary School PreK – 2 Library Media Center
The mission of the Peru Elementary School PreK-2 Library Media Center is to provide a rich learning environment which will encourage all students to become life-long learners by furnishing the tools that will enable students to locate and use information effectively and efficiently and, above all, to foster a love of reading.
Library Media Specialist: Joanne Weiss
Library Hours: 8:20 – 3:05
Peru Primary School – PreK-2 Library
Students are scheduled for one, 40 minute, library period during a six-day cycle.
- 1. Objective
- The library media program provides maximum access to library materials by students and staff in order to promote life long learning skills.
- 2. Student Circulation Policy
- Books are checked out to students for a one week period and can be renewed unless requested by a student or staff member. Grades K and 1 are allowed 1 book per circulation cycle. Grades 2 and 3 are allowed 2 books per circulation cycle.
- 3. Overdue/Lost/Damaged Books
- Student borrowing privileges are cancelled until book(s) are returned. Overdue notices are sent periodically to classrooms. Books that are damaged or lost will necessitate contact with a parent or guardian.
OPAC | Online Public Access Catalog
|Books and Authors||Exploring Nature||Overdrive eBooks||Search for Success|