Menu – PCSD | January 2021 including ToGo Meals and Remote Meals
Food Service – Fall 2020
Breakfast and Lunch are available to All Peru students at no charge. This is true for students attending school or learning remotely.
- Students who want lunch when at school just need to let their teacher know when they get to school.
- Breakfast and Lunch for Elementary Students are delivered to their classrooms.
- Breakfast for Middle School and High School Students will be available from hallway carts as students enter the building. Students can pick-up a breakfast as they pass the cart on the way to their first period class. Lunch will be delivered to their classroom
- Take Home Meals consisting of 3 days worth of meals, go home with students on Tuesdays and Fridays. Contact your child’s principal to sign-up or to be removed from this list.
- Remote Meals consisting of 5 days worth of meals are distributed on Wednesdays throughout the district.
The schedule follows:
1:30-2:00-Lapham Mills Park
2:00-2:30-Broderick Road and Route 22
2:30-3:00-Abenaki Road and Aspen Court
3:00-3:30-Cliff Haven Park
3:30-4:00-Peaceful Way Office
4:00-4:30-Sunoco Irish Settlement & Military Turnpike
4:30-5:00-Jabez Allen and Route 9
1:30-2:00- Top’s Market
2:00-2:30-Church at Harkness & Hallock Hill
2:30-3:00-Cor. John Boswell & Peasleeville
3:00-3:30-Int.of Peasleeville & Denton Rd
3:30-4:00-Route 22B And Staley
4:00-4:30-Rock’s Grocery Store
4:30-5:00-Salmon River Park
Will my child be allowed to buy snacks?
Students in grades 3rd-12th are normally allowed to purchase snacks, extra main dishes and second meals. For social distancing reasons, they will not be available this fall. Once we have a system in place for providing meals in the classrooms and remote meals we will work with the building principals and reevaluate.
Will my child have more than one lunch choice this year?
Students will have two choices for the first few weeks of school. The main menu (sandwich) and a second lunch choice which will be a yogurt, bagel and cheese meal. As we work through the process of providing room service to the kids for both breakfast and lunch choices may be added.
My child has meal charges on their account; now that all the meals are free do I have to pay this balance?
Yes, the negative balance remains on the student’s account. Please send in a check made out to : Peru CSD with the students name in the memo and mail to Peru CSD, Attn: Mrs. Kerr, PO Box 68, Peru, NY 1
Methods of Payment
You can pay for meals via check, cash and on-line (MySchoolBucks, below). Checks are preferred over cash for tracking purposes. Payments should include the student’s first and last name. Checks should be made out to: Peru Central School District.
Please (click here) to view our Meal Charging Policy (link will open in new tab).
View student purchases, check balances and set-up low balance alerts free of charge. Pay for meals, set-up scheduled payments from your computer or smartphone for $2.49 per deposit. To sign up for MySchoolBucks Computerized Payment System go to www.myschoolbucks.com .
For any questions or concerns please contact, Jeannine Kerr, School Lunch Manager, at 643-6026.
Summer Feeding Sites
Nutritious free meals are available for children and teens 18 and younger at many locations throughout the nation throughout the summer while school is out of session.
Food Service Director