Starting Monday, December 14, the District will be reopening the track for community use in the evenings. We will be turning on the lights from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday. These protocols must be followed in order for the track to remain open:
- Wearing of Mask at all times
- Keep Social Distancing (6 feet apart) while walking or running on the track (Family members in the same house do not have to maintain the 6 feet social distancing with family members).
- A good rule to follow is to use lanes 1,4 and 8 to maintain the proper distancing while exercising.
- If you are sick or show the following symptoms: STAY HOME
- Fever (100.0 F or more)
- Feel feverish or have chills
- Loss of taste or smell
- Fatigue/feeling of tiredness
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Nasal congestion/ runny nose