The Peru Central School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
Parent Account Creation
- All accounts are created after parent contact information is entered in the District Student Information System, ie. Schooltool. A sync of all accounts occurs nightly at 10:00pm.
- More than one student contact has access to a Parent Square account, but this must be requested during student registration or with
- the appropriate building office.
- Parent accounts can be accessed through an appropriate email or cell phone number
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at any time. See this document, PeruCSD Parent Square Opt Out Form, for more information about opting-out from our communications.