PreK – Grade 12
Preparing Our Students for Success!
Welcome to the historic Peru Central School District. We are excited that you have chosen for your child to be educated within our halls and look forward to working with you and your family for many years to come.
To register your child in person, please bring the following documentation to your meeting with our registrar:
- 2 Proofs of Residency (please see form within packet for requirements)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License/ID
- Completed Registration Packet
- All Legal or Custody Documents
- Current Medical Records
- Physical and Immunization
The online pre-registration option provides families the opportunity to begin the process for registering students without being on campus. At this time, only a student birth certificate can be uploaded, so remaining documentation will need to be provided at the registration meeting.
Links will open in new tabs.
The District Registrar is now located in the District Office. Parking is available in the High School parking lot.