Persons who violate this code shall be subject to the following penalties:
- Visitors: Their authorization, if any, to remain on school grounds or at the school function shall be withdrawn and they shall be directed to leave the premises. If they refuse to leave, they shall be subject to ejection;
- Students: They shall be subject to conduct referral as the facts may warrant, in accordance with the due process requirements;
- Tenured faculty members: They shall be subject to disciplinary action as the facts may warrant in accordance with Education Law §3020-a or any other legal rights that they may have;
- Staff members in the classified service of the civil service entitled to the protection of Civil Service Law §75: They shall be subject to immediate ejection and to disciplinary action as the facts may warrant in accordance with Civil Service Law §75 or any other legal rights that they may have;
- Staff members other than those described in subdivisions 3 and 4: They shall be subject to warning, reprimand, suspension or dismissal as the facts may warrant in accordance with any legal rights they may have.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor