I.b.Peru Central School Mission Statement
Our school district is to be a community of learners involved in and dedicated to the learning process. We believe that every student should be provided with opportunities, and accept responsibility, to grow educationally, socially and emotionally.
Therefore, we expect our staff to:
- Teach all students a constantly updated curriculum, using a variety of methods to actively engage students and meet individual learning style;
- We expect our entire school community to;
- Provide a positive, safe, caring and child-centered environment where teaching and learning are emphasized and rewarded, and where there is mutual respect;
- We will hold ourselves accountable for this through continuous assessment of programs, practices and operations;
- Staff, students, parents, other family members, school volunteers, employers, service clubs and others.